Saturday, April 7, 2007
Summer Re-union.

The day Azura was arriving, I was up before dawn. I was excited, thrilled and nervous. I chose the clothes I wanted to wear, and went to a hair dresser to have my hair blown dry. She knew I was to be at the airport welcoming her.
I was there one hour before her flight was due to arrive, a bouquet of red roses in my hand and a sling beg over my shoulder with her gift inside.

Azura walked straight into my embrace. She jumped into my arms and we hugged and kissed. My world came alive again. My heart bloomed and happiness filled every part of me. I knew more than I ever did before that I loved her so much. She held and squeezed my hands like she didn’t want to let me go.
Momentarily we broke from embrace. Then she giggled and used tissues from her handbag to wipe my cheeks and my lips.
“Lipstick all over.…sorry…” she said between her little laughter.
“I don’t mind …I love you” Said I.
Then she wiped off any remnants of lipstick from her lips. And after, she kissed me again. I just love it when she initiated the kissing.

I helped her with her luggage – two big Echolac suitcases and one trolley bag of the same brand and all three in matching color.
Once we were in the black cab, she pulled out a small box from her hand-bag.
“For you….Hope you like it” She handed a well wrapped box of a gift.
I took the opportunity to give her my gift, the Ring, which I have been carrying in my shoulder beg.
“And darling, this is for you …bought with my wages from the one month I was working” And she accepted my gift with a kiss to my cheek.

“A ring!!! It is beautiful…..I love it ! Thank you D” She exclaimed, and I received yet another smother on my lips. We embraced and kissed passionately and shamelessly at the back of the black cab.

Then she asked me to open the gift she had given me. I carefully unpeeled the wrapper. Slowly and steadily although my hands were shaking.

“ Ohhhh my God….!!! It must have cost you a fortune!” I said in disbelief.
“I love you….and it is worth every cents paid”

I held her face in my palms and tenderly kissed her lips. A slow lingering kiss, sucking on her lips…..feeling their soft tender texture. Then prompting for her mouth to open, and my tongue searched for hers.
It was at that point, my tears came trickling down my cheek. Then….I felt the same warm drops of tears from hers.

And we embraced to steady our trembling bodies. Simultaneously, we whispered
“I missed you…I love you”.

Labels:

 
posted by Mr Froggies at 7:10 AM | Permalink |