Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Missing her tonight!


It is that time of the year again. Spring is in the air....and with that signs of new lives emerging!

But what I like the most with the coming of spring is the promise of romance.

The spirit of spring time is best described by verses below.
*love is everywhere, i see it

you are all that you can be, go on and be it

life is perfect, i believe it

come and play the game with me*

I remember the first time I kissed Azura's lips many years ago when she was an undergraduate freshie at the University where I was doing my final year. It was the beginning of spring then.

That night she finally allowed me to kiss her on the lips when I sent her home after our dinner date. That was after six months of knowing her, and numerous times going out for dinner together. I recalled how I could not wipe off the smile from my face until the next morning. The sweetness and the soft velvety touch of her lips lingered on. When I extended my hand to shake hers, she leaned forward with her eyes gazing into mine. I responded by leaning towards her, cupping her face with both palms *trembling* and kissed her lips. And before I closed my eyes, I noticed she closed hers.

I truely believed it was the spring air which graced her heart with a tint of romance.

Spring time, is the best time to be in England. The air reverbrate with hope, with promise and with love and romance.

I am born to love and be loved. And if I were a season, I must be spring.
If I were a song, I am hummed by people in love.

Tonight, I feel like calling you and talk until morning. Whispering words of tenderness. Humming songs to eaach other. Giggling to the faintest hint of a joke. Professing love and desire. Just like we used to do during those University days.
But tonight you told me he is home, and I have to wait for another time.

I miss you!

Labels:

 
posted by Mr Froggies at 10:58 AM | Permalink |